13 March 2012

Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares

So the kids & I dig Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on Fox. BBC America is running a marathon today, leading up to a new episode tonight.

The cafes got me thinking. I wouldn't mind trying a few of them, so I started looking them up. The results aren't good. So I decided to go from ground zero & look up each restaurant. The results are REALLY not good.

I'm going to break it down by seasons, offer a tally, and see just how much or little help Chef Ramsay brings to dying restaurants. Considering the economic fiasco of the last few years, we may need to chock it up to bad times or bad food. If anyone has eaten at a joint listed, feel free to leave a comment about it!

1 comment:

  1. It is really a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this.


    Thank you for sharing.
    Kaolinite

    ReplyDelete

Pagan Military Wives
Powered By Ringsurf